Incorporating an understanding of emotional intelligence into your workplace can improve effective leadership and teamwork and increase bottom-line results!
Research shows that the EQ-i 2.0 as a measure of Emotional Intelligence is linked to:
- Higher sales and profits
- Increased performance
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Decreased attrition rates
- Reduction in training costs
- For more details on this research, download the full ROI and Emotional Intelligence report.
Return on investment in emotional intelligence reports
There are two very interesting reports with research on the measurable impact of EI development in organizations:
- ROI and Emotional Intelligence (PDF)
- Leadership and emotional intelligence: driving ROI and performance (PDF)
Courses and programs
We can help you get an EI assessment, get training and coaching, and certify you to help others.