We host webinars featuring David Cory, and other members of the EITC team, on a variety of topics related to leadership, emotional intelligence, performance and more. You can watch our previous recordings. And you are invited to sign up to get our updates by email so you don’t miss our next one!
Join Rebecca Cory and Kim Cairns for Creativity, Perfectionism and Emotional Intelligence
May 4th, free webinar, 11:00 am Pacific
Join us for an interview with Rebecca Cory, facilitator of our Writing for Emotional Intelligence 30-day online course. This interview will explore our thinking behind the course, the nuts and bolts of the course and what it means to build our creative muscles. We’ll also talk about how perfectionism can get in our way, how embracing mistakes is essential for any creative pursuit and how creativity, whatever that means for you, is essential to living a fulfilling life.
Some the questions we’ll talk about include:
- What brought you to facilitating this course?
- What do you mean, building creative muscles?
- How does perfectionism get in our way?
- Why is creativity essential for living a fulfilling life?
- How much time do participants need to commit every day to do this?
- Do people have to share their writing?
- Are there any parameters about what participants have to write about?
- After doing this for a month, what are the possible next steps?
Join us live on Friday, May 4th at 11am PDT and ask your own questions! When you sign up you will also get access to the recording afterwards if you can’t join us live.
Stay up to date and get our webinar notifications in your inbox
Hosted by Members of the EITC Team
Join team members, David Cory and others, as they explore how we can assess and develop emotional intelligence to improve performance in individual leaders, their development and the development of their teams.
EITC was one of the first companies in North America to focus on the development of emotional intelligence skills for leaders in 1998 and has since worked with leaders in some of the most progressive companies in the world on many continents.