Two half-days live-online
This interactive course provides participants with an in-depth examination of the fifteen EQ-i 2.0 competencies and opportunities to practice EQ-i 2.0 skills. You will learn how these fifteen competencies are critical for leadership, coaching, team and organizational development. Deepen your knowledge of how to support client development in each of the EQ-i 2.0 competencies.
Combine EQ-i Certification and Developing EQ
At EITC, we consider the Developing EQ course an important extension of the EQ-i 2.0 Certification Course. This course is an essential part of your preparation if you plan on implementing emotional intelligence assessments and skills into your coaching, HR or leadership practice. The bonus of joining us for this course is that all participants leave the course with all the resources and materials necessary to deliver this course to clients and organizations.
Train-the-trainer resources for leadership development
EITC has developed all the training resources you need to offer EQ leadership workshops for your organization or clients.
EQ-i 2.0 has many business applications
This highly interactive workshop is designed to compliment the EQ-i 2.0/EQ360 Certification Course and provides participants with ways to apply the EQ-i 2.0 model and competencies in leadership, team effectiveness, coaching and training.
This course will:
- Provide a deeper understanding of the EQ-i 2.0 model
- Provide a practical approach to applying emotional intelligence skills
- Demonstrate how EI skills development are the basis for leadership
- Make the connection between EI skills and critical leadership skills
- Experience workshop activities, exercises, and learning activities designed to develop EI
- Provide resources you can use to support others to improve their EI
This course includes
- Developing EQ Course Participant Workbook
- Developing EQ Train the Trainer Resources: Course PowerPoint Presentation, EI video clips, EI training exercises and learning activities