David Cory is a dynamic keynote presenter
Keynote or plenary talks are presentations to large groups of employees or clients at conferences, meetings, and special events. We work with you to design the presentation that will best meet your needs and expectations. Your group will learn about emotional intelligence and how it is critical and relevant to their success in whatever they do. We want to make sure they have some tools and techniques to use immediately back in the workplace, and that they are inspired, entertained, and enjoy the learning.
Presentations are always customized for the specific needs of audiences. These presentations can focus on Emotional Intelligence Skill Development; Introduction to Emotional Intelligence; Emotional Intelligence and Leadership, Emotional Intelligence and Team Effectiveness and more.
To discuss your specific presentation, contact us.
David gave a presentation on Emotional Intelligence to the Calgary Association of Professional Coaches and was a smash hit! He was insightful, knowledgeable and wildly entertaining and we received hugely positive feedback from those that attended. If you are looking for someone to speak to your group or organization about Emotional Intelligence, you need look no further than David. I heartily recommend him without reservation.
Previous engagements include
- 2004 World HR Congress, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 2005 Association of South Eastern Asian Nations HR Conference, Brunei
- 2006 Middle East HR Leadership Conference, Bahrain
- 2007 World HR Congress, Singapore
- 2008 Nexen Energy Leadership Forum, Banff, Alberta, Canada
- 2009 Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, Shanghai, China
- 2012 International EQ Conference, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- 2013 Alberta Health Services Leadership Forum, Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- 2014 Suncor Leadership Forum, Kananaskis, Alberta
depth of knowledge
I hired David to conduct emotional intelligence training with a group of emotionally well-grounded people. His approach and depth of knowledge made the sessions enjoyable and he provided subtle insights and a common language for us to deepen our ability to move with greater emotional effectiveness in our leadership and in our customer service.