Watch Kim Cairns while he interviews Rebecca Cory, facilitator of our Writing for Emotional Intelligence 30-day online course.
This interview explores the thinking behind the course, the nuts and bolts of the course and what it means to build our creative muscles. They also talk about how perfectionism can get in the way, how embracing mistakes is essential for any creative pursuit and how creativity, whatever that means for you, is essential to living a fulfilling life.
Some the questions they discuss are:
- What brought Rebecca to facilitating this course?
- What does it mean to build creative muscles?
- How does perfectionism get in our way?
- Why is creativity essential for living a fulfilling life?
- How much time do participants need to commit every day to do this?
- Do people have to share their writing?
- Are there any parameters about what participants have to write about?
- Who is this course for?
Don’t miss our future webinars!