Join us on Friday, May 4, 2018 at 11am PDT for an interview with Rebecca Cory, facilitator of our Writing for Emotional Intelligence 30-day online course.
This interview will explore our thinking behind the course, the nuts and bolts of the course and what it means to build our creative muscles. We’ll also talk about how perfectionism can get in our way, how embracing mistakes is essential for any creative pursuit and how creativity, whatever that means for you, is essential to living a fulfilling life.
Some the questions we’ll talk about include:
- What brought you to facilitating this course?
- What do you mean, building creative muscles?
- How does perfectionism get in our way?
- Why is creativity essential for living a fulfilling life?
- How much time do participants need to commit every day to do this?
- Do people have to share their writing?
- Are there any parameters about what participants have to write about?
- After doing this for a month, what are the possible next steps?
Join us live on Friday, May 4th at 11am PDT and ask your own questions! When you sign up you will also get access to the recording afterwards if you can’t join us live.
Join our FREE five day self-regard challenge!