The EQ-i 2.0 is fast becoming the assessment tool of choice for coaches for at least ten very good reasons.
The order can be debated, but here are the top ten reasons!
- the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0) is an inventory with a focus on learned competencies,
- the assessment was updated in 2011 after thirteen years of use,
- the inventory and model can rapidly accelerate the coaching process; go deep fast,
- it plays well with other assessment instruments,
- first to market in 1997, so translated in many languages, and lots of accompanying resources
- scientifically sound, lots of data and MHS Assessments is the largest publisher of psychometrics in Canada,
- the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0) is the most researched measure of emotional intelligence,
- lots of flexibility in report types to use with different clients, including a leadership report,
- leading model of emotional intelligence/emotional quotient,
- also available as a mult-rater or 360°.
David Cory reviews in this recorded webinar why you need to consider adding the EQ-i 2.0 to your coaching toolbox. He gives context to these top ten reasons, and explains them in more detail. Let us know if you have questions!